Tuesday, October 12, 2010

again.....

as i drove back to jeli.... i cried...AGAIN!!!

what da reason behind those tears??
many reasons but i don't know how to say it... :(
many feelings are inside me but i don't know how to spill it..

i'm sad because i felt lonely..really..
i felt that i can't be with my family at those happy times..
i felt that i have lose my friends...
i felt alone in my workplace..no one to share the problems at work that i faced everyday, to discuss about cases that catch my interest...

im sad because im tired...oncall once in every three weeks since there are only three pegawai in my hospital...
i can say that 60-70% the burden at my workplace on my shoulder...no one to share the burden...serabut otak fikir...nk share ngn org lain

im sad because im sad...
mcm2 lagi sbnrnye tp xtau nk luahkn mcm mane..
hati ni rase sgt berat...
that day, for the first time i told mama ape feeling aku..
mama ckp i felt like this because this is the first time i've been far away from home..
and mama said that, i am given a chance from Allah, time utk lebih dekatkan diri aku dengan Dia..
yes hanna...use the chance that being given to u..
use it wisely..dekatkan diri dengan Dia, ketenangan akan datang nanti..
InsyaAllah....

No comments: