Sunday, August 3, 2008

i miss

the best friends


the class


I miss waking up in the morning...
I miss driving to the faculty and find a parking...
I miss walking thru block 5&4 to go to the lecture hall...
I miss the lecture hall and tutorials room...
I miss the lecturers...
I miss the sleepiness during lectures...
I miss the lab com and it's kesejukan nk mampos...
I miss the class...
I miss my friends...
I miss the afiliations...
I miss the laughter that burst out over a thing...
I miss the 'hooha'ness...
I miss 'jom g makan kt.....'
I miss 'jom tgk wayang...'
I miss berekreasi with the affliations...
I miss doing the assignments...
I miss doing the reports...
I miss studying like hell nearing the exam...(biasela study last minute^^)
I miss remembering the drug names, MOA, the AE....(haha...really..??)
I miss going out right after exam paper...
I miss the tiredness after going out...
I miss everything......

to all uitm 3rd batch pharmacy student's ---> thank you for everything and the memories that we shared during the whole 4 years,surely i will treasure...and forgive me for all my wrongdoings..
to few peoples yg rapat ngn aku sepnjg 4 tahun ni:
  • maisarah and julie--> kite rapat since 1st year but thruout the 3rd year and final year,aku byk x spend time ngn korg...sori sangat2...tp u're always in my heart...
  • hajar md dom--> thank you from the bottom of my heart...
  • yamin n chona--> kami suka kwn ngn hampa pasai bleh gelak byk2...
  • kak eizera, azza n yati samad--> memories during we were baidurians, i will keep it forever...
  • arina--> thank you and sorry for everything during our thesis time...
  • the afiliations (u know who u r) & the best friends--> thank u so much for the time and activities that we have spent together...the memoir will forever in my heart..
  • yg lain eventhough aku x sebut name, x bermaksud korg x special ke ape...you guys still the best...
lastly, let us forgive each other...kite manusia biase, x lari dr kesalahan...^^

a quote that i love...
" we share this path once, but we treasure the good things out of it"

^^...emo la plak kn...
but really, this is truly from my heart



bile surat posting nk sampai ni....????
penantian itu satu penyeksaan....tau x...??
but hopefully, i've got to be posted in the hospital area selangor je le...hehe...
kalau dpt hosp area lain pn x pe la...take the challenge...^^


p/s: i've decided to learn mandarin back using the learning set that mama bought for me...to fill my time...
don't worry mama...ur money won't go wasted just like that...^^
aisyh...!! jom blaja mandarin ngn kakak...







2 comments:

mika said...

honestly cik hanna, i also miss those things..tp bile pikir blk rase klakar plak..u know, we missed things dat we dun even like at da 1st place..trying so hard like hell 2 remember all da drugs, their doses n MOAs..ahaks..!! gilo..!! at dat time, it was like a nightmare 4 me..u knew it very well right..huhu..!! pape pun, sume tu berbaloi skang kan..hehe..pe lg, jom ar buang sume karat2 kat otak tu.. ;p

p/s : believe it or not, i also thought of learning back mandarin..hahaha..!!

Hanna^^Mahir said...

haha....although i said that i wanna learn mandarin....till now i don't even started yet...haha...
ni dh smpi surat posting, kene refresh balik all the files that have been stored in my brain for the past 4 years...